Assalamualaikum

About Me ♥
I'm Eyja ..I'm getting old on every 7th of July since 1994 ..I live at Sungai Besar ,Selangor ..But I'm from Penang ..My parents are Mariam & Johary ..I've already taken by Sopy ..
My Characteristic ♥
I'm a simple person ..Sometimes I can be messy ...I tried to be feminine ...I love to explore the new things by myself ..I like to see the cute things ..I'm quite adore with pink colour ..I always babble with the one who I trust (Mak ,Abah and B) ...I have a lot of friends ..Seriously ,I don't have bestfriend ,'cause I'm not really good on trusting people ..I love to share everything only with B ,Mak and Abah ..I don't really like to hang-out with friends ..I love to be at home ..I don't like to know about the other story except ,they told me !I share my joy with the three person above :)
I Am A ♥
Kampung Girl !!But I like City Styles :)
Being With ♥
Sopy ,I can be whoever I wanna be ..He's controlling me and I like it ...He protects from the bad things ..He's my Sahabat !!And I wanna marry him 'cause I love him than the others ...I love him very much ...
I'm A Princess For ♥
Mak and Abah ..They gave me everything !!Everything I want ..I'm only their child ..I'm very Manja when I with them ..
One Day ♥
I wish I could be a teacher ...I love to teach the kids ..And I wanna be a wife for Muhammad Shaufi Mohamad Kamal ..Amin ..I'm happily ever after ...
Next Year ♥
*letih lah speaking ni!! ~ eyja nak masuk form 6 ,sambil tu try apply mana-2 UKM/UPM/UM/UPSI ..kalau tak dapat ?stay je lah form 6 !!then futher study in Ijazah Pendidikan at somewhere ..And finish my graduate lah ..
Also ♥
Tamat dah ..Nak banyak-banyak pulak ..Ponek den !! Bye ♥
Sincerely by ,













Full designed by : Eyja
No comments:
Post a Comment
❝ Eyja Masliza nama diberi ❞
❝ Si tuan empunya kepada blog ini ❞
❝ Dunia tentang blogger baru dipelajari ❞
❝ Jadi diharap dapat tinggalkan komen anda di sini ❞
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ! ILOVEYOU :)